I'm currently sitting in the San Francisco airport, waiting for my 12 hour flight to Beijing.
The tabs I have open are: Facebook, Twitter, a stream of the Carter IV which I hadn't got around to listening to yet. And I realize that when I get to China, all three of those might be banned. I've heard rumors of proxy servers being easy to use, but I think I'll be cautious at first.
As for my stay in Beijing:
I'll be attending BLCU (Beijing Language and Cultural University) in the mornings, monday through friday, and interning at a social networking site for dog/pet lovers called Goumin in the afternoons. I'm not sure exactly what is in my job description but I'm eager to find out.
As for my living arrangements, I'm staying in the dorms at BLCU (in a single room, thank god). Not really sure what my food situation is but I like rice with some futikake so i can live off that for a while if the dorm food sucks.
My flight is boarding!
And surprise surprise... it's mostly asians.
links to my school and work:
http://www.blcu.edu.cn/blcuweb/english/index-en.asp
www.Goumin.com

No comments:
Post a Comment